Saturday, October 29, 2011

Busy Weekend...

Saturday, 29 October 2011

Yeahhh,,yeahhh,,,It's Saturday...Thanks i'm still alive :))

Usually, Saturday make everybody feel relax, coz some of them they didn't have to work.
They work only for 5 days..such as Bank or Foreign Country Company..
For me, Saturday is full of schedule..
Work from 8-2..
Arrived home above 3.But now, i have many task / assignment to do and learn, so i must learn together with my friends. Sometimes we gather at Mall and discuss what we must learn.
We do assignment from 3-5, and then i back home prepared for replacement class coz our lecturer not present for many weeks. So we must have a replacement class.
After that, i must go to practice my dance till night.

It's seems time rushing me really..
It make me tired but fantastic.... xixixixi..
So with these busy, i won't think too much about many things..
It's better for me.. :)

Yeah...
It's weekend now..
May you all have a great weekend ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment