Thursday, December 27, 2012

Forgive me..

Friday, 28 December 2012


Forgive me that I don't know what should I do..
I'm so tired for thinking this matter for a time..
You can say me impatient or what...
But I really don't know what should I do..

Decision is on myself..
But I can't decide it..
I hate myself so much...
I'm so egoist..but It has a reason...
So that you also have your own reason...

But now I've told you..I wanna rest my heart n my mind...
I don't know what exactly u mean...
I don't know what exactly you want..
Maybe I can't give you mine..
Maybe I'm wrong and you too...

Let's get our own freedom..
Maybe u will realize one day...
I don't know it's right or wrong...
I hope I can do it well...
And so did you...

We still be a friend...
Although my heart is aching...
I hope this will pass...
And have another bright day...^^

*Nobody will know how someone feel so suffer until they experience it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment