Friday, April 19, 2013

Goodluck ^^

Friday, 19 April 2013

Hi bloggers...How are you?

Hope all of you are fine ;)
Me too..fine..After fight with my study assignment, test and the last final judgement..And I've already pass them all..


But now what should i do?
What should i concentrate on?
What is my goal?
I even don't know what should i do for the next, I just know that I have a dream to pursuit that is opening a restaurant or eating house..I like to cooking to satisfied people. If they eat and enjoy the food. I also feel so satisfied and very happy. That's my first one.


The second one is about the design, want to design something that people request and the result looks good and satisfying the others. Yah customer satisfied and me too..Double work and double happy! =p

And now I still working at my office as a Purchaser. My job is not bad but my salary mmm for me is still low and maybe for others also so low..but I don't want to complain..

If I complain too much and they also want too much.
But a few days ago I show my Manager my SKL (the letter prove that I've already got degree title)..Although I don't like to show but I've to show to higher my salary, because my workplace also see this stuff..so want or not still have to do..

Yah...maybe for temporary I'm still working at here and see the situation and condition..hehehe..
Goodluck for me and for ya all ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment