Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What kind of life that we want?

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Today's topic..What kind of life that we want? Why I mention this?
Because of lately I have my own job, the job with target the job with stress for me.

But some of the people because of this job, they become rich and they achieve what they want.
Maybe because of this, I have put my interest into it..But since I'm running it, sometimes I meet some problem, mental problem that it is hard for me to change my own character become different. 
I think It's not suitable for me.
So yesterday I did sharing with my boyfie and my friend.. I asked them What Kind Of Life that You Want?... Here is our conversation between me and my boyfie and me and my friend.

Me with Boyfie

Me: D, what kind of life that you want?
Him: I want a happy life.

Me: mmm...What kind of happy life?
Him: Have a stable work, Income can sufficient family, Spending life with the person I love most.

Me: yahhh...that's good, but sometimes I think that when I saw the rich people, they can buy what they want and can travel where they wanna go. It's good, isn't it?
Him: Yahhh...maybe every person will feel like this, because they never feel before how rich people spending their life, they also wanna have such of this kind of life. But I asked you... For you, if you wanna be rich..maybe your bank account got 100 million Rupiah..is it enough for you? No...You will want more and more.. so u will never be satisfied. 

Me: Yepp..that's right.. I think I know what you mean and I also know what I want now..hehehe..

Me with Friend

Me: S, what kind of life that you want?
S: Emm.. I want a simple life, a happy life.. Can stay together with my family even in joy or sorrow situation, can solve problem together. That's my dream.
 

Me: But S, I see the rich people is so good, they can buy what they want and can travel where they wanna go,, S: But the money can't stay forever. 
Me: It's right, sometimes when we wanna be rich, but we can't achieve it, it would be stress for us.  
S: Yah,, I want simple life that like can live at the village with a lot of green field and it's so warm. How lovely isn't it?
Me: Yahh..you're right,,that's really peaceful life and happy life I think.. *in my mind, I know what really life is..


From these two conversations.. I have some conclusion.. That What Kind of Life that I Really Want...
1. A happy life doesn't have to be rich.
2. If you live your life simply and feel thankful, you will feel your own happiness.
3. Live your life with grateful, don't envy what others have, because every people have their own life and own mind and own karma.
4. As long as we don't let down our own life, and we always work hard, life will never let you down..
5. That's life, accept it and enjoy it..




Warm wishes for all of you,

^^

2 comments:

HWGS said...

I wanna Live like a Bird, a owner of World (they can fly to wherever they want)
Work like a Prince (he was free, because there a Queen dote him)
Eat like a Owner of Foods (don't worry to eat)
Drink like a Lake Owner (plenty of water)
Sleep like a Coma guys (nothing to worry about, just sleeping all the way)
Living like Caveman (no other people disturbing)
most importantly is living like a Superman or God (dont need other people help)

HAHAHAHA..it's too greedy of course..an imposible thing, but there is word called "nothing is imposible" and "miracle always happening"

let's wait and see, facing the problem when they come..we can't read our future yet..hahaha

Unknown said...

Hahaha...yess it's greedy..
But yah just do your best..Life will never let you down :)

Post a Comment