Friday, July 12, 2013

Law of Attraction

Friday, 12 July 2013

Hi friends, I'm here...
Here to update my blog.

Mmm...
Recently have many conversation with my friends, my family and my boyfriend about life.


Lot of conversations were happening and the point is how you live your life without stress and live to fullest.
Yahh..
about a week ago, my friend lend me a DVD, the title is The Secret.(thought some of you will know this book)
First time I thought that's the movie or what, because when I ask him, he didn't know how to explain it. He asked me to watch by myself.
So when I take home, I didn't watch it immediately..
But when my friend ask me, "tomorrow I'll take back the secret yahh"
I confused and reply back, " What what is it?"
BAHAHAHHA..
he said yeee,,,prove that you haven't watch it,,, then I remember it..Ohh yaaa..feel so Paise..wkwkwkwkkw

Mmm...then I immediately watch it after I finish watching the Taiwan Movie.

Yeppp,,first the background music is so scary..I feel a little scary of the music. but I think you aren't XD #I'm coward.


Okay then I just watch and see many person come out and telling about the truth of The Secret.
and sometimes will show some short movie clip.
And I know what they're telling about.
What they're telling to us is "Law of Attraction"
It's mean what you think will radiate out the frequency and the universe will reply back what you think.

#will get lil confuse in this.
Then they show some example like, they make the test to one Runner. They asked this runner to think that he is running so fast with full energy, and the frequency that radiate out is same with the reality when this runner really running so fast.
So it's mean, what you think is same with what you get in reality.

And for the other example:
One girl, she sentenced to suffer the cancer. She also have the scanning photo of the cancer.
And she decided to let it be and always think that she's already recover from this disease and no more cancer at her breast.
She pass her day with happily, with watching a lot of comedy movie. and You know what?
Yess,, miracle happened, her breast cancer disappear from her body. You even can see the Scanning photo between before and after.

Amazing right?

Yesss..that's how the life is so amazing too.

What you think will become what you get.
This is taught us to be positive thinker.
Don't think negative and you know all the bad things will come once to you.
It's real, when you think positively, the good things will happen on you.
Believe it..!
That's The Secret of every success people..!
They know it and they practice it to their life..


So hope all of my readers can be positive thinker although somehow it's really tough to do that.
Me too.. it's hard for me sometime but I try and now I practice slowly in my life.
I want to live my life fullest and happily with my family, friend and my love one.
Goodluck Everybody

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment