Thursday, August 15, 2013

Life's Good

Thursday, 15 August 2013

LG = Life's Good reader... XD

Yeahhh..today I heard a good news from the one of my friend..Hehehehe
mm...that is ahhh one of my friend got propose by her boyfriend and Yessssss the answer.... So sweet...
Hope they can have a happiest and blissful life for the end of time.
Deepest wishes to both of you ^^

And today my Boyfriend is going to Jakarta for the monastery improvement..hehehe
Yesss he go with our friends for 3 days without switch on any phone..omo... can't contact him, but this is the rule..so have to obey..hehe.B-)

Because this, today I make Bento for him, he keep asking when I will make Bento for himm...wkwkw..
And today I wake up in the early morning on 5AM...and I fried, cook, cut and decorate the Bento with my fullest love till 6AM, kekekeke..Using one hour to make this..but I'm happy and feeling satisfied with the result..

You guys wanna see...Tadaaaaaaa!


I think it's not bad, but for next time I'll improve my skill..Hiakk hiakkk...

And I've realize that how hard the life is, if you can feel grateful and Life is Good.

Screw Up All..

Have a nice day ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment