Monday, September 16, 2013

Neuro Linguistic Programming

Monday, 17 September 2013

Hi all..

Today here I want to sharing some trick I got during Seminar on 7-8 September 10 days ago.
Yesss..
I feel very happy can join this seminar..Actually at the first time I don't want to join because of the fee.The fee is 500.000 Rupiah..for me is quite a big deal because I can save it and also can buy a lot of things..
But because of my leader was insist asking me to join this Seminar so mm I decided to join..

Yess...And in this Seminar I get a lot of friend and feel a bit closer one another than before.
Just feel so happy and also my boyfriend join this Seminar and thinking that after that we can share together what we get from this Seminar.
The Seminar topic is Mind Programming or NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
Neuro is mean Mind
Okay guys.
The speaker is Basuki Harijadi (the national Speaker in Indonesia)
Yes he taught us and he let us know level of our mind, the process of what we're thinking about and how our brain work of it.
We have two level in our brain when we're doing anything include typing, walking, seeing, running and etc..conscious mind and subconscious mind and what we use when we're typing, walking, seeing and running?
Yes they're using conscious mind and it already become our habit in our life.

Then what's the role of subconscious mind?
You know what, yes subconscious mind have 70% more powerful than conscious mind..

So it's mean whatever we want, just focus and take it to subconscious mind.
But how to do?
How to practice it in our life?

Yes...Let me sharing at here as I get from this training..

Before we sleep, 30 minutes before, sit and focus and relax and think what you want you just take it as you're already have it and you're already achieve it.
Actually we have the music to let us feel relax because it will take our brain to ALPHA level means the very relax level..so our subconscious mind will open and absorb what we think and what we want.
So when you heard that music and program it on your mind, and I think will be success and will be real..
Yah I have no proof here, because myself haven't try it seriously..

But if you guys feel interesting, just try and the goods will come to you...
Aminnnn~

Nice day all ^^
Goodluck for me and for you all : )



0 comments:

Post a Comment