Thursday, January 23, 2014

How I feel in Pra-Chinese New Year

Thursday, 23 January 2014

Hai my friends, my first post on 2014 will relate with Chinese New Year.
Why?
Because actually I love a lot of Chinese New Year.
I always enjoy the wind when nearly Chinese New Year, it's totally different with common day and common month. Only the end of December and whole January you can feel it.
Everytime when I feel this wind, I really miss my hometown so much, I miss my childhood, miss everything when I still in hometown.
Actually I wanna go back this year, but because some reason so I'm not go back to my hometown this year.
Will celebrate with my part of my family at here. But less of my Father, Brother, Sister-in-law, Nephews and Niece. They will stay at hometown and my Father will come to Batam on 9th day of Chinese New Year, because 10th day of Chinese New Year My Father and Mother will go to Taiwan for a holiday.
Feel so happy they can go for holiday together, so that they can spend more time together.
Because common day, my Mother will stay at Batam with us and My Father will stay at my hometown to do his work and will visit us once in triple month or something.
Still wish we can stay together since my Father and my Mother were not young anymore.
So hope can spend with them often.
Hope one day, because my Father doesn't like Batam a lot, he can't go anywhere except stay at home, sleeping and watching TV.
Very boring isn't it?
Hahahah

Beside that, although I'm not go back to my Hometown this year, I still take leave on 30 January till 3 February.
Will work again on 4 February.
Not bad, I can use those days to spend with my family and also Apui Family too.
Hahaha.

And this year I also don't buy a lot of clothes due to I think now I'm mature more. (self confidence) XD
Just want to save money so later If I have something to spend. I'll really use it well.
Will not buy too much as long as it's enough.
Hehehe

Yepyep.
Today just want to sharing about how I feel for Pra-Chinese New Year.
Hahahaha.
Hope this Chinese New Year happen amazingly and great.
Will share the post soon for sharing with ya'll

Nice day all ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment