Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Chinese Birthday ^^

Saturday, 10 September 2011

Yihaa..It's Weekend now...nananannanana~~~~

Last two days is my Chinese Birthday, 八月十一,
Hahahah..
That day I got Gold Key Necklace from my Mom and Red Pocket from my Brother..
I also got other gift..My sister bought me laptop's charger and my young brother bought me a bag (actually he give me money,,ckckck)

I eat Mie Sua Neng that day..Yummyyyy ~ ~

My Mom Cook for me :p
At the night, my sister buy me a small cake for celebrate :D
Thank you sis :*
Cake from my sister :)
 And the day after it 09 Sept 2011
My Friends...Melody Group,,,
At first,i planned treat them for karaoke..
But they bought cake for me...
Thanks guys :*

Cake from Melody ^^
Hhahaha...we are crazy last night..
We shout and dance..hahaha..
Really enjoy that time...Cherish it !! :)
There are some pictures took at Inul Vista Last Night =p

 
All Guys :)
Me & Xin Ai :*

Me & Ace :)

Me & Ana :)

Me & Meily :)

Me & Xueqiu :)

Me & Si Wilson :p

Me & Jian Chen :)

Me & William :)

Me & Do2..:)

Me & Sukir :)

Me & Ricky :)
Thanks again all guys..
Hhahaha..
^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mie Sua Neng. Nyam nyamm. Jadi lafarrr.

Unknown said...

Hahha..dasar will ini..
tp emank enak :p

Post a Comment