Monday, September 19, 2011

Study Again..

19 September 2011,

After have 3 month long holiday..
Finally back to normal life..Work and Study..So tired!!
Time flies so fast.
O.o,,
Today will be the first day in 5th semester for me..
4 semester more to gain my graduation..about 2 years..
I hope I can study well...

Today our college will be increase more student coz of new semester for new student.hahaha.
so i will meet many stranger..and my class for this semester was definitely new i think..
hahaha..
Hope all of it will going smoothly :)

Yeahh...it's time for me to working.. :)
O yeah...suddenly forgot..Yesterday is my Birthday ..
But i didn't celebrate at all..
Nobody know...Just some friend and my Genk..Lucky Seven..but not all of them give me the greeting..But NVM..maybe they were busy so forget it..
Hhahaha..
Thanks guys who have given me greeting...I would be very appreciate it :)

^^

3 comments:

Chai Ge said...

Happy Birthday..:)

Unknown said...

Kok aku gak tau yahhh? Haha, happy birthday Nani :)

Unknown said...

@chaige..Kamxia..

@Wil :krn g misterius..:p
yup...thx :)

Post a Comment