Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday ^^

Friday, 06 April 2012

Laziness make me didn't post for a time.hahah..
It's April now,
and today I'm on holiday, because today is Good Friday..
Just now i waked up at 9 and breakfast at 10, and now I'm doing my assignment.
Damn boring assignment make me feel can't relax for a long time, hate this kind of assignment >:p

From early March till today, many things happened in my life,, Just don't know where should i start it..kwkwk..
I got many sad and happy things happened, sad is i don't know..wuahhahaha..(don wan to know)
and the happy things are my little sister got scholarship for her university fee later for 4 years. I feel proud of her. And this end of April, she will facing the Final Test for her High School, hoping she will got high score and get over this test. *praying.

About myself, i just hope everything will run smoothly, either is about my work, study or love..Hope it will be balance although i know is hard wkwkwk..
but i try to priority the important one..hehehe..
and now is April, I just wondering if this December will really be a doom's day for our planet ? :-/
I hope it just a prediction and won't be happen..I'm afraid, i don wan to lose my family, my friend and people around me. They just too precious for me.
Feeling grateful because they are staying beside me..Thanks God for everything.
I will learn to cherish them more.. Please give me the way to show how much I love them..
Hahahha,

For my Family, I love them so much, but i really don't know how to show my love. I'm just too shy to show my love to them in front of them, but i will do behind. Hope they will  know it *love ^^

For my Friends, Cherish them so much, they are bringing the joy and laugh for me. I think my life should be like hell if they are not staying around me. They're like the clothes, always accompany me where ever I go, can't live without them. I will feeling something missing if they're gone ..: )

For God, Thanks for everything You have made in my life.It's really wonderful..
Appreciate them so much..
Have a nice weekend all :*


^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment