Friday, October 5, 2012

Need air

Friday, 05 October 2012

TGIF ^^...

It's already Friday..Times do flies so fast..and my life is still continue struggling unknown..
I don't know what I want..
Seems lately I'm feeling confusion..
Got so many unclosed matter keep coming to me..or I'm thinking too complicated? I even don't know about it..

I wish I can have another life in another country...or someone can take me go to some peacefully place..I need it..
Many things to think..

All of them just so important..Trying to not hurt others and feeling so tired..
Nobody knows what actually happen and so am I..
Life is crazy isn't it..
Somehow when we are alone, we will think so much and make life complicated..
and when we are happy,, all of them just disappeared, don't know where they're going..


I'm a girl,, who try to not to disturb others and try to be independent..
I'm sure I can although sometimes I feel I almost give up, but maybe this is the challenge of life..

and I always fine with it..

Stay far and don't be so kind to me.. Because I don't know how to pay your kindness...
I just can say sorry..

Unknown feeling by Anonymous..



1 comments:

HWGS said...

ne, nan algesoyo..

Post a Comment