Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm childish?

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Good evening guys....It's raining heavily right now at my place..Feel so warn even though my heart was empty..hahaha....

Yahh...yesterday someone said that I'm become childish now..Am I? Really?
As I read the sentence... I can't describe my feeling..haha...

Feel so hurt and so down .. But...Nevermind..that's the point so I can change and become better...heheh..:')

Love sometimes can be so happy but sometimes hurt like a hell...Hahahhaha...It's true...
Ehhh....Why I said about love? Am I in love right now? Hope it's not...
Because I still not ready yet...I'm lonely maybe yehhh....wkkwkwkw...


I want to concentrate about my assignment now, and hope something can make me busy so I won't thinking others that can make my day blues...hahaha..

My feeling now is like a heavily rain now.... 

I really wanna go to a place that nobody's there...Hahhaha...
Someone just force me or appear in front of me and take me go..I'll go...Hahahha...

Ahhh...raining so warm...
Have a nice day ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment