Friday, August 5, 2011

dag dig dug @@

Friday, 05 Aug 2011

Today is Friday,
Tomorrow is weekend...^_^

Huhu..
Today i wanna give my resign letter to my BOss..
Butt..butt..
I'm afraid..
What should i Do???
T.T

I don't have any courage to give this letter, because 3 days ago, my friend just give the resign letter.
I'm afraid that my Boss would be blow up this time..
Oh my Gosh...
Huhuh..
How..how..??

I decided to resign this time because of unsuitable time to me for my study.
So i have to resign and also the work i dislike.
I dislike that the work i do never have result.
Feel nothing..
But i also wanna thanks to my colleague, because they also gimme experience especially my seniors..
And the most i'm not bear is my Manager Marketing.
He is about 40 years old man.
but he is very dote me..and dote kid..
He is kind to me..

And my project senior, She is also very dote me..
She is always help me although i always make wrong.
Huhuhu.
Feel sorry to them..:(

But i have to quit..
Hope all of you always do the best.
And always stay happy and healthy :D

Thank you..

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment