Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Independence Day

Tuesday, 16 Aug 2011


Today is 16 Aug 2011 and Tomorrow is 17 August 2011==> Indonesia's Independence Day..
Woww..
67 years ago, Indonesia was colonized by Japan..
and with our effort and finally at 17 August 1945..
Indonesia stand independence..

So tomorrow 17 Aug 2011..We have a holiday..National Holiday..
Planning go to Tanjung pinang visit my sister and brother in law also my cute nephew..hahhaha..

My father and my brother coming to Batam today.
I bet they are arrived home now..
Maybe they will go to Pinang first..and my sister and my sister in law will catch tomorrow..
Hahahha.
Coz today i must work..and tonight i have dance practicing..

That's all..
Happy Independence Day for Indonesia..
Wish will be improve day by day...
Semangat !!!!!!!...
Indonesia's Flag

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment