Thursday, August 25, 2011

My best friend visit Batam part II :)

Thursday, 25 August 2011


Hi Everybody,,
Today is Thursday :)
2 days more..hihihi..
I bet all of you know what come for 2 days more...YEAH..IT'S WEEKEND =))

emm..
Yesterday I have met my Best Friend came from Jakarta..Lenny is her name..heheh..
We planned gather on 6..
But but but coz of my work time..
I arrived home on 6.30..
so I late for 1 hour more...:(
Sorry Frenz..

Well,,we finally met on 7.30..
then we directly went to Monic Karaoke..
We sang for 2 hours.
Heheh.
We sang, laugh, storying..hihihi and chit chat..
So happy..
Long time no see with this best friend..
Hhaha..
She back to Selatpanjang today.
BOn Voyage for her..

and these some pictures we took yesterday...

At Monic (Qi,Ying,Ai,Ling)
At Monic (Qi,Ying,Fong,Ling)
At Monic (Ai,Qi,Ying,Fong)
At BCS (Ying,Qi,Ai,Fong,Ling)
At BCS (Fong,Ai,Qi,Ying,Ling)
So Happy..
^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment