Thursday, November 24, 2011

Demonstration

Thursday, 24 November 2011


Such a tired morning..@@
When i walked in into my work place..it's very quiet, coz of many workers are making demonstration in front of our work location. So we can't walk in through main gate..
We walked from little forest or someplace that very quiet.
We walked for about 20 minutes, at last, we arrived our workplace, walking tiredly,,make me can't concentrate in work..feeling very lazy..hmmmpppp..

They making demonstration coz of their salary. Their salary is too little for me..
Only 1.180.000, for the worker that have family, it would be a difficult thing for them. How you think how they lived if the rent of house was at least 400rb then for baby milk, for cost of electricity and etc..How they lived ?
I think if my salary is 1.180.000, i think every month i will be minus.ckckckkckckkc..

So they demonstration for purpose that their salary can rises some.
So poor they are..
Hope this demonstration may have the result they want.
Gambatte Guys..hihihhi..

Yeahh...now that is time for me to work,,, very very lazy...arrghhhh..
Nice day all ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment