Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why ???

Tuesday, 29 November 2011

I hate..i hate someone who can't give me reason that i think it's can't accept by me..
Why should be end up like this.??
I don't know what should i do..
I just think all of these just become my responsible, actually it's not.
haizzz..

You say something to me that can't make me accept what have been happened past..but now i have understand all.
If you like one person,..u also can like other one..except u have one girl/boy friend, u can't have other one..
Yeah..i could accept it..
Maybe i'm sensitive for this case..
Maybe i'm thinking too much.
Maybe i'm not mature at all..

Yeah..We just a friend..i just can't make u as my friend..
But i wanna be a everlasting friend..
Goodluck friend..
Gain your happiness soon...

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment