Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful~

Saturday, 05 November 2011

Sharing my happiest thing now.. =p
2 days ago i got a phone from my university.
It's really a surprise for me, the admin tell me that i got a scholarship...ajaja..
When i heard this, it make me unbelievable and surprise.
I feel very happy that can't subscribe in word.
My heart dag dig dug jumping fast.
Feeling like something happened and it's woww...hahha..

Yeah..i really got it with many time requested of scholarship..
Feel very very happy.
I got 4 million this time.
and all of the money was deposited to my univ virtual account.
so for this semester i only paid for about 2 million more :D
ihihihi..

Thanks God..
I'm really feeling thankful..
My Dad doesn't need to sent me the college fee anymore..so it can alleviate my dad's burden..

Hahahhaa..
Thanks and thanks again..

Have a nice weekend all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment