Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Feel great to the max..\(>,<)/

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Yeahhh..yeahhh..
OMG OMG..
I'm very happy, happy and happy..
the reason of it is I can go back to my hometown for one week on Chinese Lunar New Year..
I feel very excited..
Can't say in word...WUkakakkakakakak..

Very thanks to all of it.
Actually before i have worried how to go back for long time coz my supervisor was also wanna going back. Because we are same hometown..
Then I'm very worried, how to request to my Manager..and i decided to discuss this problem with my supervisor and manager..My manager give us a leave..but can't at the same time..because our department can't empty for a long time..
So My manager make arrangement. Two of us..One is going back from 18 Jan-25 Jan and one is 22 Jan - 29 Jan..
OMG...I'm of course choose the second one..
But before my supervisor said that he will insist till 29 Jan.
After this arrangement..he gave me the second one.
Thanks KHUN HIAAAAAAAAAAAAA....
KAMXIA KAMXIA...Kamsahabnida..감사합니다장기 살고 (Long Life OPPA) =p

Yeahhh...I just wanna share my great joy here.,..hihiihih...

Llalalalalalallllalalalallalal ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment