Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day on 2011..

Saturday, 31 December 2011

Wowww....it's last day for this year...hihihi..
Everybody..how's your life on 2011???
Hhahaha..i hope all of you are great..
I'm pass through this year plainly.. nothing special happened in this year. But fortunately I pass it smoothly. Thanks God..

Today is the last day..and most of the people are waiting this day and celebrate it.
Everyone hoping 2012 will be better than 2011..so do I and today everyone who celebrate will countdown at 11.59.It would be very crowd and woww....
Yuhuuuu...

I will celebrate with my dance's crew and their friends at KTM or Tanjung Pinggir. Hope this party will give me the best moment to remember for this 2011.
and I would like to apologize to everyone for what I have done this year. If I have do something wrong..
Forgive me..I won't repeat it again.

I will do better for this last day and for next 2012...
BUCK UP ZLF..
You can!!!!..

Happy New Year all..
Have a nice life and nice day for 2012..hihihi

^^



0 comments:

Post a Comment