Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fighting ^^

Thursday, 03 May 2012

Taemin ahh..
Nobody support me to loving you..They said I was crazy...were I?
:'(
I just in a short time being in love with you, you are cute..you dance great and your smile is sweet..so I like to see you..
Huhuhuh..
I just one of million fans of you..hohoho..
I think there would be another fans of you would be more crazy than me..hoohoh..
Yeah...I just like to see you..
Actually I'm afraid that i would be same as other fans..they are no crazy..they just fond of you coz of ur cuteness.hahahah..
Well..
I should forget this thing and put you in another side..I know it couldn't happened in real life..so i just imagine of you..hahhaah.. <3

emmm.. realize that i live in Batam-Indonesia, so don't think too much about the idol or something else..heheh and now I'm not a kid anymore, i must fight for my future..hohooh..
But before that,,I've to finished my study for one year more..Hope it can pass faster.. I want to have my own world..Have many things to learn to gain..hehehe..
I hope i can give comfy life for my family and myself..hoho..
Must be work hard and trust myself that i can..heheh..
So you guys also must have the spirit to fight for your future ^^



FIGHTING !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment