Monday, May 14, 2012

Life for stress

Monday, 14 May 2012

It has been 14 May..half of this month have been passed...
I just don't realize it..I will face an final exam for this term 1 week more..OMG @.@
It's really fast.. and now i also got one assignment that make me so stressed...huhuhu..
Hoping i can done it well... and release myself from all of these, I'm too tired to do this kind of assignment..I hate it >,<

After this term, I must face my short term in my college.. The reason I decided to have a short term emm,,to lighten my 7th term.. because I also will face heavy assignment at 7th term..
Even though it's hard, but have to keep move on..
It's one year left..After this one year..Emmm..I'm free..heheh..
Free means no assignment concern with college again..but i'm sure will miss my college life after that..hehehe

Ok well..today is Monday,, many people said It's Monday blue...
The day that so blue....so bored...so lame..so uneasy... *my awful description =))

Yeah... It's time for work..
Happy Working All ^^
Have a nice day :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment