Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Keep calm and carry on :)

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Hohoho..I think I make the post triple a month...In the early of month, middle of month and the end of month..wkwkwk..
May I just got 3 post and it's really schedule at early, middle and end..wkwkkww..

Today I wanna tell about my half month life since 14 May till today..
I walk through this month with many kind of emotion and weather.. Happy, Joy, Sad, Cry, Rainy day, Sunny day, Cloudy day..Hahaha..

First that I wanna to mention is about my assignment.. I did my assignment not really well.. I think I won't got the good result for it..:(
I should try my best for my next 2 big assignment..I'm stress of them..I hate this kind of life :(
I don't like stress :'(
But It must to achieve my graduation... Keep Calm and Carry On ^,^..
I know I can do it..although it's bit hard..
Hwaiting !!!

Second that I have to have my holiday soon.. I'll go for a vacation with my classmates at Bintan..Yehehee..
The schedule is on 9-10 June..We go for 2 days 1 night..hehe...Hope it will be a great vacation..and unforgettable memories..hehe..
We are all about 20 person..
And today is already 31 May..How I give a reason for my boss to take this leave???
How how??
Somebody help me...
I want to tell him honestly..but would he allowed ?? huhuhu..
then if I lie to himm.. After this vacation..My friends will upload photo to Facebook..and how to face this problem if they found out this lie...HUAAAAAA :'(...This would be my homework for these week to bring out the best reason...~.~

Third, Life is unpredictable..people come and people go... What should we do to make all perfect???
We are unperfect human..how to make all things perfect?
Who can teach me?
When people nice to you.. appreciate it..don't let down them, but sometime just to hard to make all perfect..
Sorry if I let you down..
Everything happens for a reason..and I believe it...
Realize it and follow your heart :)
I will try to make all perfect but need to sacrifice something...^^

Yeahhh..
So those my words :)


Hwaiting all !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment