Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Taemin Birthday 18 July 2012

Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Yeheee...Today is my Idol's Birthday..
Feel so excited even thought that I can't give him a gift..hhohoh..
but nevermind I make a wish for him and for myself in my heart : p
Emmm..
This is the first time, really a first time I'm so addicted with Artist.. and  he is Korean Artist..
I'll introduce my Idol to all of you >,<
  • Full Name: Lee Taemin (이태민)
  • Nicknames: Taemin
  • Birthdate: July 18, 1993
  • Hometown: Dongbong-gu, Seoul
  • Height: 175-179cm
  • Weight: 50-55kg
  • Blood Type: B
  • Family: Parents, Older Brother
  • Favorite Color: White, Yellow, Red
  • Favorite Food: Steak/Beef
  • Favorite Artists/Role Models: Michael Jackson, Usher, Justin Timberlake
  • Hobbies/Specialties: Dancing [Popping], Piano, Mandarin, Listening To Music
Emmm..He is Maknae in his group... still young but Today he is really become a MAN..hehe.
Not a BOY :p

Last night I drew chibi figure of Taemin..heheh
Let me show you..I'm so proud of my drawing *actually taught by one of my friend :p
But nevermind, as long as I draw it with my heart..hihih



Happy Birthday My Lovely Taemin..
Wish u always stay happy and healthy and always perform the best for yourself, your family, your group, your company and for us.... ^^
May all your dreams come true....

0 comments:

Post a Comment