Saturday, July 28, 2012

:((

Saturday, 28 July 2012

Falling down,,,
Last Thursday is really worst day for me..
I've my presentation with my group, I'm a Project Manager for this Project..
But during the presentation, the lecturer asked many question till I can't answer and so did my friends..
When one of lecturer ask my friends, my friends can't answer it, all because I can't manage all well.. I didn't give them what should they really do.. Our system have many logical error..What the hell.. We are defeat by lecturer.. They asked so many answer..I can't hold on.. Really need something or someone to help me to face it.. I can't hold on anymore that time.. But still to.. Yahh.. so damn sad.... :(

I never feel like that before...this is the first time I feel i'm feeling fail in life... Feeling crash like a hell..
I cried whole night for what've done...
Really sad... :'(
I really afraid that my friends would be failed because of my unprofessional management..SHIT....
What should I do God?
Someone could tell me?
Sorry my friends...My team...
I'm failed.. I don't wanna give up..:'( :'(


:'( :'( :'(
:(( :(( :((

0 comments:

Post a Comment