Friday, August 10, 2012

Extremely Amazing

Friday, 10 August 2012

TGIF.. ^^

Yehahhhh...Everybody...tell you something..I will go to SMTOWN World Tour Live III Concert @Jakarta on 22 September 2012...
OMG..I'm just very happy and feel so amazing..wkwkww..
Hehehe..
I can see many many korean artists..yahh..All SM Artists: BOA,Kangta,TVXQ,Girls Generation, Super Junior,SHINee,F(x),Exo...WOW Especially TAEMIN.....AMazing,,isn't it???

I have book the ticket for festival position and it near with stage..
Yehee..I'll show u the stage..

SMTOWN World Live Tour III @Jakarta Stage
Tadaaaaa...that's the stage...I bought the Festival..but still don't know which festival i got..Hope Festival A or B..hehehe...

Emmm...
Happy happy happy..everytime i think of this..It would make me smile by myself..wkwkwkwkw...
Feel insane..hahahaha...
Yahh...Still wait 22 September 2012..
This is my first time go to Jakarta and First time to join the concert...hahahahaha...
Thanks to the God and my Family support me :p
^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment