Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Mother :***

Yeahhh...It's already morning..hehehe...2.25AM...hhihihi...


I can't sleep and decided to write this post to greeting for my Mother's Birthday...
Saengil Chukaa Mother.. *although my mother now is sleeping soundly..hehe..


Emmm.. My wishes for my Mother's Birthday are:
1. Hope she is always stay healthy *Important once
2. Hope she is always happy *always smile and laugh ooo Mother :)
3. Hope all wishes she wish can be come true ^^..

Forgive me if I can't do the best but I'll try... I even don't have the gift for your birthday..
But I hope gift is not the object to be a good daughter.. Thanks if you're understand..

Yahhh..Mother.. I know I'm not a filial daughter..
Sometimes I will make u angry, worried and don't obey you...
I would improve myself to become more filial daughter.. I will make you proud as I can..
Mother always wishes the best for us..and I always wish the best for Mother too..

Sometimes I don't show how to be filial daughter but it doesn't mean that I'm un-filial daughter,,
I just can't show it directly to you.. I don't know how to show that.. Hope you can feel my care..


Yah...day by day,, people become older so does you Mom.. so you must always stay healthy and happy..
I don't  know it's impossible..but I wish and I hope : )
Thanks for have given birth of us,,your daughters and your sons...
Today is the most special day of the year because if it weren't for the day you were born, I wouldn't have been born either!
Love you Mom...


祝您生日快乐..
希望您每天都能快快乐乐..
祝您长命百岁...

0 comments:

Post a Comment