Saturday, September 1, 2012

First day of September

Saturday, 01 September 2012

Yay..September is coming..that's mean my month..hehehe..

But the first day of September has been gimme attempt to face this September.. 
Yahh..I join the contest design the credit card and the due date is 31 August 2012, so yesterday I sent it about 8pm and got the undelivered mail at 10.46.. I've slept already :(
So sad...
Then this morning I resend again with another website..Hope I can give this chance to join this contest..Really hope it..

19 days to go, I'll visit Jakarta soon and go for SMTOWN Concert. Feeling so excited and I've already got the ticket and now the ticket is on my friend's hand.
Wanna see the ticket as soon as possible..heheh

Oww yeee...1 week ago I've been dreamed something related with Concert and SHINee..feel so real and so happy...I'll post my dream later..hehhee...

Today is Saturday and hope it'll be a nice weekend and beginning of month : )





0 comments:

Post a Comment