Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Friendship never die

I know we r as human being can't live alone...So am I...

I have 6 best friend ==> Suank, Xin, Ling, Ying, Qi, Ai
We r gather at high school... we've our group name is Lucky Seven,,,
We're not a perfect girl, but at least we've our own character,
Ok..Let me introduce n tell little about them :;;ckkckckckck

Suank : She is little boring girl because she like to ignore what we do or she is not the type of talkative one, but she is the prettiest one in our group from many people judgement and also our judgement,.. she also a handsome girl or say yes to anything she think ok....
wkwkkwkwkw she is a person who doesn't think too much..ehehheheh..she ever be my wife..wuakakkaakk..j.k..but already divorced coz of some reason...that's about suank..

Xin : hehehe...talk about xin, let me think about past, we ever been one genk when we were at primary school, that's name Vianusilly...wuakakaka..
but when we were secondary, she moved to Pekanbaru..
so we lost contact for a time...after high school she moved back to Kalam Kudus n was same class with me..
but firstly we met, she is a girl that afraid of lose... but since we became one genk again, sometime we would understand each other n give suggestion to each other about our bad habit or whatever was bad....
so, she become different as the day was pass n she become more mature......she is a smart girl...heheheh

Ling : Hahahah....
In my mind..
she is a feminine girl...but actually nope..wuakakkaka...
I've been same class at primary school....
but after secondary...we r not as near as primary..
but whenever in high school..
we become one genk again..maybe that is a fate..bring us together..
ahhahah,,,She is quiet weak..hahhaah...n quiet strong in love...so that she can get her love now..wuakkakak..that's about Ling...

Ying : Hhahah..
I know ying when we were high school...we met by aqi..wuakakk
Before..
Me, suank, ai n xin are in the same class..
then qi at other class..she met ying n some friends..
after we socialize with each other,,we know that we can be a best friend..
then we become one genkk..haha
Ying is weird...
ahahaha
she have a smooth face skin..but she doesn't like..OMG...
she want her skin have a little oil..wuakkakakaka...
so funny...

Qi : Talk about qi..haizz..
nothing to say..wuakakka..
Peace guy...~~~

ehmm
aqi was my friend since we were small..
hahahha..
i remember she have a momoko hair..wuakakkak..like MOKO..
ahhaha
peace againn..hahahah

aqi y,.i always sleep at her home..ahahha..
coz of any party or whatever bcoz distance of my home..hehehehs
sometime., we are always have different opinion with her..but coz of that,,
we become nearer day by day..at least finally we also understand one another..ehehehe..


Ai o:
we ever be an enemy coz of some misunderstanding..
but it was long ago,..
now we are become buddy..
also a good buddy.hahaahha
we always have same opinion..hahahah..
enemy become the nearest one.wuwakkaaka

She is quiet stubborn..if she dislike..never force her..she will be emotion..ahaahhah
so be careful everyone..ahahhhha...
Her language is the weird one..wuakakka...
as example :
Comb : we say Tao Sui..she say A duai..
Toothbrush : we say Ki Bin.. she say Ki bian..
haha
weird rigth..wuakakkak..
but also funny when we heard it..ahahhahaha

Ehmmm...How bout me?
Let me say something about myself..
Before..i'm a person that like to PUA DING CUI...
i don know in eng.wuakakak.,,,
but bcoz of my buddies..
they changed me and i also feel dat we are changed a lot.hehe
...they changed my life..
I realize that my life become more colorful..
ahahhahah....There r still so many thing that i can't tell...so many..ahhaha..
make me forget..wyuakakak...
To be continue...wuakkakak

They r really precious..hahahah...
Really......
I love u all..
Muacchhhh....:*







This post i copy from my second blog... :D

2 comments:

Dely Lim Xin Ai said...

like this post.. :*
yooiii... friendship never died..
:D
suddenly miss all of u...
:* mmuuaachh......

Unknown said...

Hahahah...
Thanks :)

So am i

Post a Comment