Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shouting Mama =))

Amaaaa......................(Mama i mean) :D

I post this becoz of this morning,
When i sat inside the car which fetch me go to work,
In the half of road, i see the cat in front of car with distance about 2 meter.
We will be bump it if it doesn't run away..
i shout AMAAA............. coz i am afraid that we will be bump this cat.
but luckily nope :)
HENG AHHH.....:p

after that,one of my colleague ask me,, why u shout your MAMA,,your mama isn't at here..I answer nothing..~.~

I realized that when i ride the roller coaster (mummy revenge) at USS.. I also shout MAMA for a long time till the roller coaster stop in the end..wuakkakkka....

I think MAMA will be my angel when i am feel afraid....although i still feel wanna die when i rid the roller coaster, but at least shouting MAMA will give me courage to hold out till the end..
Thank you MAMA :x :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment