Monday, June 20, 2011

Part Time part 1

Woww...today i got so many idea to post..
About part time i joint last Saturday, about Father day and about play Volley at Ocarina with my friends :)
Maybe i will post it separately..

First i will post about Part Time I joint Last Saturday :)

On Saturday 18 June 2011, I joint part time at Hotel Vista. There was birthday party of one Daddy for 71 year old celebrate.
There are so crowd, coz there was also another party at another hall/room.
After i arrived there with my bro. We directly go to upstairs where the party was held.
Ok...there is my first time i joint this part time..all the thing were very odd to me, but my bro was teach me how to do, how to serve and etc..Thanks to my bro :)

And then i see all the part time officers were wore the vest, I also got one from my bro. Then we go to the hall where we have to serve at there. I see many part time officers were same age with me. Hahahaha...
Then i got 2 table to served. But that is spare table. coz this is my first time, so they gave me spare table for learning first.First of all, i felt very afraid, coz this is my first time. But i felt ok, when i saw other part time officer, they were so nice. so i feel good. :D

In the half of party, we have to clean little by little of table, change the bowl and plate and give the soft-drink to guest and the others.
When i cleaned the table and got plate and bowl to bring them to kitchen.. They were so heavy, but i must hang on till reached the kitchen.
When i wanna reach the kitchen. I met one of the part time officer, He asked me " Why u didn't use the tray?"...
Then i answered "Oh.."..like that..
After i entered the kitchen and came out from there. That boy gave me the tray..
Oh no..feel so touched..:">..
But i forgot to asked his name...haizz...

Wukakkakka....
I felt like i wanna find partner at here..brukkaakka...
I just tell out my mind..feel that boy so kind :)
Emmm...
well..i feel very happy can joint this part time..i got new friends at here and got new experience :)
Hope next time will be more excited :)
Waiting for it ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment