Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First post on 2012..=p

Tuesday, 03 January 2012

New Year 2012..Will you treat me well?hihihi...
I won't hope too much..just make my life more colorful than before..

after this new year event had passed..now what we are waiting for is Chinese Lunar New Year..
that is the big event for Chinese people...
This Year Chinese New Year was on 23 January 2012..
Only for 20 days we are waiting to celebrate it.
I will go back to my hometown to celebrate this eve..I'm back to my lovely hometown on 22 January and came back to Batam on 29 January...Take a leave for 7 days, but 5 days of that was unpaid leave..so my salary will be cut off for 5 days..huhuhu.
But for Chinese New Year..I will do anything just for go back to my hometown..hahahhahah..
I even can quit my job..hhahaa..that's me..but maybe just for this few year..this few year that many of my friend still go back to celebrate this eve..
I think if the year pass and pass..after 10 years maybe..I won't going insane like quit my job for Chinese New Year eve.
But can't guarantee it..Let's see next =p

Yeahhh.Friendss..
Wishing u have a ton of luck in this year..Happiness,Healthy and Wealthy always stay beside you :)
^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment