Monday, January 16, 2012

For beauty

Monday, 16 January 2012

Women o women, girls o girls... 
Many of them sacrifice anything just for beauty,,so am I. 
But I don't seriously focus inside..kwkkw..
Yesterday I'd gone to BCS to having facial..the first time I'm taking facial..hihihihi..
Because Lunar New Year is coming soon, i must cleaning my face from blackheads and other dirt on my face. So i go to my friend's facial salon, I'd taking facial for about 2 hours. They use the machine to take up my dirt. The machine like a vacuum,small vacuum and rolling around my face and take up my dirt..my face seen clean and fresh..hahah..
But my face is swollen and looks red. and now my face like monster..
But for beauty, i must be patient till 2-3 days and my face will look really clean and beautiful..wkwkwkkwkwkk :p..That's is girls...wkwkkw..

Whuaaaa..
I'm so sleepy at this time..Hope i can going back quickly and sleep till i satisfied..wkwkwkk..
But after knock off i must go to BCS to collect my colleagues' birthday cake and buy some things that i need..heheh..
And today is my Big Sis birthday..Wish she have a blissful day and always stay healthy and happy ^^
Happy Birthday My Dearest Sis : ))

0 comments:

Post a Comment