Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's Over and I'm free ..yuhuuuuu

Saturday, 14 January 2012

Let me give you one good news Friend!!!..
My final exam is over..........I'm feel very excited.....wkwkkwkw..
But still have the last exam i must face..that is Toeic Test..but it's not very burden me..because I always fail for this subject..bruakkakakkakaka..I'm used on it =p

Then still one week more to celebrate Chinese Lunar New Year...and I will go back to my hometown.
I can't put this feeling in word..really really happy..OMG..
and today is Saturday,, will knock off at 2PM later..hehehe..i will go back and sleep till i'm satisfied..YEhhhhhh...Tonight will have dance practice. So i must wake up before 7..hehe..
YEahhh....really enjoy this weekend.

Have a nice weekend Friends...
^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment