Thursday, January 12, 2012

Over thinking @@

Thursday, 12 January 2012

What I'm thinking about? What I'm thinking about?
I'll be crazy if I'm over thinking again,
I don't know why..My mind always think negative side...:((
Last day,
I've got offer from my friend to perform dance for 1 month more for Samsung show..
But but i can't join this, because I must working and so must my friends.
then i offer this chance to my friends. I thought they maybe have time for this. Although I'm not sure, but i think this is a good opportunity to show off their talent..hehehe..
Then then then,,i give this news to my friend, and she will meet with the Man who held this Samsung show.
They said they will meet last night.and i hope it'll be success, so they can perform dance.

So precisely last night, my friend (name Adit), she message me that she have calling that Man, and maybe will meet at night about 8. But in the half of message, she suddenly doesn't reply my message. I thought maybe pending or what. Then I tried to calling her, but it's not active..
Oh My goshhh!! What happened?
I'm afraid, i'm afraid that she may bully or what like the film do..
I'm feeling uneasy and trying trying message and calling her. It's still not active..What should I do? What should I do?
Then i message that Guy, I asking, that you have meet with my friend?
and he said that meeting will change to tonight..So i don't know what must i do..Last night i'm really very tired. So i think that it maybe i'm over thinking..So i just slept.

Then this morning, I'm trying again to calling my friend. It's still no active..
I thought what happened heh?
Hoping i'm just thinking too much,
and then after i arrived my office..I received a message..Surprise and Fortunately, it was from my friend..Fiuuhhh... My heart relieved suddenly..Oh gosh..I'm really thinking too much...
It make me really worried...@@..

I think that i really must thinking positive more than negative,,can't influence by film..wkwkkwkw
Yeahh...sharing a lot..tired...:))
Today i must face my exam again..last two days. Buck Up and Goodluck for me and for my friends.
^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment