Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Holiday + Concert

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

And guyssss tomorrow I'll go to Jakarta......Yeheeee...\:D/
Feel so excited..wondering that tonight I can sleep or not...Buahahahaha....

Emmm...Last night I've prepared all my things and put them in my small suitcase.. and maybe tonight I'll complete them all =p
I bring a small suitcase and one small backpack...hihihi..
Suitcase filled by my clothes and backpack filled with my little useful stuff...hihih..
Tomorrow I take a morning flight around 8.45..
And I must arrive there about 7.00 I think...But I don't know how to go there.. Maybe by Taxi...pittt..pittt...xixixix...
One of my friend is offering me to go with him..But I think I have bother him a lot... So I think maybe I'll go by myself..Be a independent girl ba !!!! : D
Yeyeee..
I think tomorrow I'll be over exciting till stomachache or something else..wkwkwkkw..
Hope I can control myself..hihihi...
Fighting ZLFonk ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment