Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Day ~

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Thanks God I've been born for 21 years and I'm healthy and still alive in this world...
Yay! Today is my Day...My Special Day.....
I want to thanks to the GOD, to my Parents who give birth me in this world and also want to thanks to my Friends who always stay around me,,.Thank You...

*Short Speech...LOL
Emmm Emm...
Feeling so blessed and happy today, got surprise from my colleagues last night at BCS Mall,,
They celebrate my birthday with a pinky cake and a lot of of GIFT...and I like the GIFT..Thanks Buddy :*

 
My Princess Cake >,<
My Buddy ^^

Hahahha...Haven't took a photo of their gift...Update later =p
Emm...So happy and surprise and touched *not cry..wkwkwkw..

Yay...and this morning got many Birthday Greeting from my Friends although I've try to keep it by myself but couldn't..wkwkwk..
Thanks Friends for your greeting ^^...Buddha Bless You..
and tonight I'll stay at home to packing my stuff..hihiihh...
2 days to go to Jakarta...#awww...Excitedddd....

Hope all is going well....Lalalalalala...
Oh yah...surprisingly my Birthday is same with Amber f(x)..hihihi..but she is younger than me..she is 1992 and I'm 1991...Saengil Chuka Amber Dongsaeng *seems like we know each other..LOL...

Have a nice Tuesday all ^^

1 comments:

HWGS said...

should say Amber Unnie......Dongsaeng is for male call a younger mall...

a younger girl call an older girl is Noona...and a younger male call an older male is Hyung..

Post a Comment