Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Gift ^^

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Hihihi..

I've promised before that I'll post my Birthday gift that I got from my Friends...
Here they are:

Tadaaaaaa.....

Big Gift I give for myself 
Gift from my Buddy (Ce Tina,Khun Hia & Selly)

Gift from my Besties
Gift from Bro
Gift from Devil Monk
Thanks everybody for the gift although I didn't celebrate it..Hahaha...
^^
And today is also my Special day (Lunar Birthday) and my Brother special day...hihi..
My brother will have a new born baby soon..I think It's already out :p
My niece...born today...(detail update later)

Hohoho...Feel great ^^..and Thanks to the God...

1 comments:

HWGS said...

chukhahamnida...

where is the gift i gave u?
kekekeke..

happy chinese birthday..i late everytime..haha..

Post a Comment