Saturday, September 15, 2012

The day is coming soon

Saturday, 15 September 2012

Hello friends,
The reason that I don't make a post for a 2 weeks because that my mind is blank.. Don't know I wanna post and have no mood to post too..
Yahh..blog is the place to pour out my feeling my day my experience and also my everything that I wanna share.

Emm..Today is 15 September, so it means that my college is waiting for me 2 days more and also Jakarta is waiting for me 5 days more..Feel so excited..hihihih... 
Actually I feel so down when I know that there are also SMTOWN concert held at Singapore..It held on 23 November and Singapore is near with Batam but unfortunately the news come lately..I've bought the Jakarta one..but nevermind, as long as I can watch for one..hehe..

and yesterday I've got my SMTOWN ticket from my friend. Yah...it's already on my hand..yahuiiii...>,<
Time flies, it's left 5 days and I will go to Jakarta...hehehe..
I hope this concert will become a most meaningful moment.. and I thought this concert I give it for myself as a birthday gift...Hohoho...It only different 4 days with my Birthday..heheheh...

I also buy some stuff for this concert like Light Stick and SMTOWN T-Shirt although none of them is official.. Official merchandise are very expensive but hope it would be a stand in front of Gelora Bung Karno and selling the official merchandise so I can get one of them and is enough...hehhehe...
I like to buy tumblr if there are have..All the official merchandise I think tumblr is the most useful for me..I can take it everywhere with water..hehe..Hope there are really have a stand [-o<

Yeahh..These all I want to share..
and have a nice weekend ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment