Friday, July 1, 2011

Sick :'(

Thursday, 30 June 2011
Work as usual, but feel little bit tired and unwell.
Feel like a needle pierce into my bone.
It's so uncomfortable..

In the afternoon, my colleague went out and i request her to bought a fried banana.
hahaha..
When she came back, she really bought it. Yummy :p
It's so crispy and delicious.Hahaha..
I ate much and feel little sore-throat.kwkwkwk.

About 4, i felt so cold, felt like wanna fall sick. ~.~
Whole body felt weak no power at all.
When i arrived home about 6.
I directly went to my room and slept for a while, till my sister back from work.
She cooked a noodle for me.
And after i ate it. I watched the television till 11 pm.
hehhe..
I went to my room but couldn't sleep although i felt very tired. :'(
but in the end i also slept soundly..During sleeping, I dreamed many things.hihihi..
I dreamed i have a boyfriend..Who was him ? *secret
hahaha..(*think too much maybe)
Felt very excited in my dream.. :p
:D

2 comments:

HWGS said...

Ehmm...dream me? dream me? dream me? wkwkwkk...
impossible...wkwkkwk...

Dely Lim Xin Ai said...

OMG.. u really fall on sick.. x_x
that's must because bla bla bla...
i think u know my "bla bla bla"..
=))
get well soon babe.. :*

Post a Comment