Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekend again :)

Saturday, 09 July 2011
Yihaaa...
it's weekend..Feeling so happy coz today work until 12 only =p

Tonight maybe will catch for a movie WUXIA that staring by my favorite actor Donnie Yen ;))
Maybe catch at 6 maybe at 8...confuse!!
Wuxia (Donnie yen,Takeshi Kaneshiro,etc)

Hahahah..hope tonight will be a good good night :)

By the way, today my younger sister would be back to hometown at 11 later.
She had came here for about 2 weeks.
I think it's enough for her. She bought many things :))
As she going back, my father will be come here coz bringing his grand-daughter back to Batam. hahaaha..

About yesterday, as i post, i told i would go to BCS Mall after back from work.
Yeahh...I arrived there about 6.15 PM, my younger sister was so hungry (*sorry my younger sister) hahaha..
Coz of traffic jam and also must brought my colleagues back to their own home. So that i was late :D

After i arrived BCS Mall, we directly went to Uncle The to have a dinner.
I ate Gado-gado, my younger sister ate Ayam Penyet Amoy set and we sharing one portion of Pempek Telur ''Yummy!

and then my elder sister came to BCS Mall to met us after she back from work.
We walk around the BCS, my elder sister and my younger sister bought some stuff like bag, shoes, earring.. Hahaha..
I bought nothing. ;))
Then we went back about 9 with taxi :))

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment