Monday, July 4, 2011

Weekday :D

Hi frenz..today is Monday 4 July 2011 :)

I didn't make a post for 2 day, hahaha
Now i'm gonna post about my activity these 2 day.

Saturday, 2 July 2011.
I'm back from office about 2pm, actually i've back on 12pm. But coz of nobody fetch us home, so we must wait. x-(

After i arrived home, i took a bath and accompany my mom, sister, sister-in-law and my nephew-niece to DC Mall.
At there, we bought some clothes and some accessories :D
we also take dinner at there for KFC :))
and we back about 6.30pm.

Sunday, 3 July 2011. ( whole day waiting for ur message * but not at all )
My 1st sister-in-law was going back to hometown.So was my nephew and niece.
Feel little bit unwilling :(
But it's ok..they will come here for next holiday :D

In the afternoon, I, my elder and younger sister was going to Edukits, a store that sell half-complete stationary, there was sell many-many unique and cute things :) *I like it.
After that, we went ahead to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall with my 3rd brother and 3rd sister-in-law and so was my mom. We had lunch there at Citra Pempek. It's so lucky, we were treated by my brother's friend =p
We had lunch for about 1 hour.
After that, we went to Matahari Dept Store to bought clothes,my brother's clothes and i also bought a cap for myself. xD
and my brother also bought a pair of shoes but i made wrong. After back home, my brother wanna give a try for his shoes, but OMG, it obviously different between right and left..bruakkaakka...
so it would be change with Matahari Dept Store for today or tomorrow.hahaha..It's so funny :D

I have an excited and bit tiring weekend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment