Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fabulous Day ^^

Thursday, 07 July 2011

About to lunch,
I just had time to write my post :)

Yesterday, after i back from work.
I've planned go to Kepri Mall to have a yoghurt.
But coz of suddenly, my friends asked me to meet our ex-teacher who taught us from primary school till high school.
So i cancelled go to Kepri Mall and met our teacher at Sijori Resort. They came here for training and of course for holiday too.
Almost all teacher were coming, about 100 more..wow...

After we arrived there, we met our teacher directly.
Wowww...still so many teacher who taught me when i was primary school came here.
I felt very happy and amazing (coz met again for about 2 years)
They still remembered me.
Feel touched :'(

Saw them in good healthy..feel very glad :)
Hope they can live till hundred or thousand :D
Thanks for them coz give me such a precious knowledge and taught me become adult.
Thank You all Teacher :)

We back from there about 10 pm.
Hahhaaha.

Nice day all

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment