Monday, July 25, 2011

Saturday and Sunday

Monday, 25 July 2011

It's Monday again, the day that make everybody lazy to work.
Hahaha..
Feel very sleepy now, wanna directly go to bed and bummppp....Zzz(sleeping soundly).. but couldn't.

Emm...At last weekend, i've got many activity.

Saturday, 23 July 2011
After i back from work at 12,
I sleep soundly till 3,
then went for dance at 7.
Hahhaha,,
That night, we practice till 11,
It's late. After that, we went for a supper.
But we didn't eat..coz on diet. ;D

Sunday, I slept till 12 pm.
Hhahaha
Coz i felt very tired last night.
and then i went to Dog's show with my besties, coz my besties' dog was joint the contest and it got 3rd champion.They're so happy..So did I :D

At night, we have to practice dance, I feel my body wanna broken in pieces.
But still hang on till the end :D
Hope i can dance well with my besties and friends :)

Woww..Fabulous weekend ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment