Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sleepy whole day (:|

Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Arrgghhh..feel sleepy till now..
Yawn and yawn and yawning (:|

My eyes were low bat..
Hoammmzz...feel so sleepy..but can't do anything...
working as usual..
I woke up on a quarter of six this morning.
That moment, how i wish i could received the message and my colleague text me that today we didn't have to work.I would be very happy..hahahha..but it's impossible :))

I feel sleepy whole day till now..
I think i should go to bed earlier today..so it won't torture me like today :p

Today my friend asked me whether wanna join swimming at HU High School..
I thought i won't join, coz my besties didn't join..=p
but not sure yet...
I will think again ..
hahaha..

I'm listening song in the moment o|^_^|o
Lalalala~ ~ ~ ~

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment