Saturday, July 30, 2011

Another weekend :)

Saturday, 30 July 2011

Ahaaa...
Saturday again..I luv it v"

Today i will be go to T.Uncang to have a job interview, I planned to change a job.
Coz my current workplace is not suitable for me i think..
Some of the colleague wasn't suit for me.
I don want to have a conflict with them.
But there's also have a good one.But they are all leave this workplace.
So it's my turn ;)

I will be go to T.uncang at 12.
Hope All is Well and run smoothly...(*praying)

Tonight will have a dance practice..Hahahah.
So happy, coz i can Dance..Yihaaa \(^_^)/
I Luv Dance :)

And tomorrow my mom and my sister will go to Bintan to have a one day holiday. I didn't join coz of dance.
Time for dance was close.
Worried i can't follow up. So i cancelled my plan to join them,,
Hahaha..
Hope they have a wonderful holiday :D


Ok,That's about today..
Happy Weekend All ^^
Have a nice weekend yeahhhh :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment