Wednesday, July 6, 2011

As usual :)

Wednesday, 06 July 2011

Work as usual :)
Yesterday after i back from office.
I back home and prepared myself to out with my sister :p

And then we out at 6 with taxi :D
we arrived at Lotus-Stationary store about 6:10..hahaha..
I and my younger sister bought some pen and some stationary while waiting my elder sister. coz we planned to had a bit of pizza hut ~=p

Pens my younger sister bought :)

Pens I bought :D

But before that, after we out from Lotus, we directly went to Okano-hair'dressing :)
for my younger and elder sister's hair cut.
We cut for about half an hour, and we went to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall after that.
We arrived there about 7.50 and we directly went to Pizza Hut.
We order pizza, spaghetti, teriyaki and drinks :D
Yummy, we were so full :))

After that, we went home with my elder sister's friend :D
Have a nice day yesterday :D

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment