Monday, July 11, 2011

My activity and Dad at Batam

Monday, 11 July 2011

Hahahha.
It almost 4..
I just have mood to post today :D

Last weekend,
I went for a movie at Nagoya Hill with my friends.
There were so crowded..
When i entered the Studio 1..Wow..it's fulled.
Maybe it's weekend and also the first day that Wu xia released at Batam.

The movie started at 8.15..
I entered the room 8.10 with my friend Xin ai..
hahaha..
and the others entered later.
We sat at row C..
The movie is so-so..not very excited coz it didn't have a climax..but it's nice coz of my favorite actor Donnie Yen inside it =p

emmm...the movie end about 10..
then we walked out from studio and went to parking.
But it's crazy...
there was jammed at parking..a long long jam and we waited inside the car for about 1 hour.. Awesome!!!...
then after we out from Nagoya Hill.
we went back to our home..coz it's late already..
Hahahah..that's Saturday Night..

Sunday, 10 July 2011
I woke up about 8.30..
Last night we had already planned would be go to have a breakfast together (Dad, Mom, Brother, Sister-in-law, Nephew, Sister and Me)
so i woke up and took a bath..
We prepared ourselves till 10 and out.
We have our breakfast at Nagoya Newtown.
I ate Curry Rice (Yummy =p~)

After that, we went to look for location, my brother wanna open mini market.
so we survey until the location that near the airport..
Weww...the weather is freaking hot...Arrghh..
after they survey,,we went back home at 1.
I took a nap..
and ate lunch at 3...
Hahaha..then i watched the movie....
My princess ( Korean movie drama )..it's so nice :D


My princess

OMG..Look at his body...it's awesome @@
Song Seung Heon :D

at Night, i had a little dinner and had a little durian :D
after that, i watched till i fall..
Hhahhahaha..
it's so great weekend :p

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment