Thursday, July 28, 2011

We can ;)

Thursday, 28 July 2011


It's Thursday guys,
so quickly, weekend was waiting us 2 days more.. :D

My topic today is Self Confidence.
I choose this to bring up my self confidence and you guys :)

I have lived for 20 years more,
I born as my mommy and daddy daughter,
I born as a girl, a bit black skin, a bit short and also less of confidence at sometime.
When i small, i always say to my Mom,
Mom,why i've black skin :-/
My mom,, it's must be thankful u didn't born as disable people ( defect ).
Yeah..i can't understand this, i just think of myself, my feeling, didn't care my parents feeling. 
Unfilial daugther.
But now i grown up as a teenager and more mature now,
I know all of this is "Karma",
So i face my life well. I will doing good now for my next life :D

Talking about confidence, I really must learning more,
I know that we don't need to care how the people saying about us.
Just being yourself.
I heard from my sister, my besties and my other friends.
And i also always give this sentence to others.
But actually i couldn't being like that..
It's hard for me..
But i try..
I read one note today..
"All is Well"
If u feel all is well and you bet all will be well, So just buck up friends.
You can !! ;)

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment